Let us help you find an autism placement.
Why use Living Autism?
The Living Autism team will –
- Listen to your requirements
- Offer you a free and independent service
- Support you in finding the best choice of bespoke autism services focused on specified needs
- Validate autism services within the Living Autism network
- Support you through local authority processes
Let us help you. Complete the boxes below.
Click through the images below to see how we work
What we do:
- Find specialist services for individuals with Autistic Spectrum Conditions.
- Advise & support individuals and families with legislation and local health authorities’ support processes.
- When appropriate, provide an assessment of need for the individual needing services.
- When appropriate, attend provider and authority meetings.
- Provide innovative solutions.
- Where appropriate, provide on-going advice for individuals and their families.
If you are looking for any of the following autism placements…
- Supported living
- Support in your home
Ring us: 0800 756 2420
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the website to contact us: www.livingautism.com
We know that it can be difficult to sort through the various information. Living Autism does this work for you. Where possible we will offer a shortlist of suitable services and if they are a validated member you know that we have checked they do what they say they do.