Living Autism has a simple philosophy — we help people looking for quality autism support to find the most appropriate services for their individual requirements. That’s it, that’s what we do.
If you want to find the best in care for individuals with Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASCs) in your area and nationwide, Living Autism can help. We are an independent service and do not represent a care or service provider — so we can impartially recommend the best care for that individual.
We provide our service free of charge for Local Authorities (including Social Services and Education Authorities) and the NHS so if you want to find a broad range of services quickly and efficiently, use Living Autism.
Why Use Living Autism?
- Save time and money with our in depth member profiles, you can ensure you only visit the most promising prospects on behalf of your service users.
- Standardised information, ensure you compare ‘like with like’ to efficiently browse provider profiles.
- Independent provider review, our team visit every one of our members every two years, to provide you with unbiased qualitative information to complement CQC reports.
- Extensive database, of specialised autism services
- Let us do the legwork for you. If you are not sure if a provider is a good match we can provide a placement assessment service and meet with that individual to ensure the proposed placement matches their needs, interests and aspirations
- We put the individual at the heart of the process, Living Autism provides a service database that embraces the individual’s desires and interests in the search process, rather than searching only on dry facts and figures.
- We are the autism specialists. Living Autism was founded by autism professionals with decades of experience in the field. We pride ourselves on always being at the forefront of autism practice. to ensure our service is always ‘current and relevant’ to the latest developments in clinical and therapeutic thinking